BuddyCam Mod Download Links. BuddyCam Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing BuddyCam Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BuddyCam Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is BuddyCam Mod ?
BuddyCam Mod for Minecraft‘is a mod which allows you to’see your friends (if he or she allows it) with’Friends View in Multiplayer, or even observe your Pets in Single- & Multiplayer (as of 1.5.1d). You can fully customize the position and size of the buddycam-screen and the renderquality.The only limitation to the number ‘of screens is the power of your Computer. (Tested with 3 screens)
BuddyCam Mod Screenshot:
If you want to watch “PlayerX” you need to have my mod (“PlayerX” doesn’t have to). After Installation start Minecraft and join the same server like “PlayerX” and create a Screen for “PlayerX”. He will have to write you “!bca” to allow you view his View. As soon as you are in the same area as “PlayerX” the screen will appear… Look at a Mob or Player and Press O to quickly create a Cam
- The viewing player needs the mod, of course. (The viewed player doesn’t need it necessarily)
- Both players should be max 140 blocks away from each other. (If not it just doesn’t display the view)
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download BuddyCam Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Start Minecraft
- Press P (Menu) & Enjoy
- Or look at a Mob/Player and press O for creating a Cam
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about BuddyCam Mod , please comment below the article; we will support