Build Faster Mod Download Links. Build Faster Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Build Faster Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Build Faster Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Build Faster Mod ?
Build Faster Mod for Minecraft helps you create your Minecraft life easier by adding four new tools to the game. Let’s download this mod and see what tools you will use.
Place a long row of blocks at once
Place blocks in mid air
Replace all blocks of one type with another one
Add an extra row to the top of curved walls with a single click
How to use:
For the instant’tools (wands, sceptre, orb):
- You’ll find the four new tools on the Tools tab in creative.
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the left.”(blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once).”Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change it quickly.
- Right click to place.”Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
For the powerup’tools (Staff tools):
- Select a’Staff and place it in your hotbar
- Right click on a structure to select your target; then right click to drag around. ‘Right click again to stop dragging, left click to cancel selection. ‘Rotate and Flip possible too (CTRL + mousewheel, CTRL + right click).
- Hold right button down to move, copy, or delete the selection at the current location.
- Hold left button down to undo.
- Use the Boundary Claw if necessary to control which blocks you select.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Build Faster Mod , please comment below the article; we will support