Buildcraft Additions Mod Download Links. Buildcraft Additions Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Buildcraft Additions Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Buildcraft Additions Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Buildcraft Additions Mod ?
Buildcraft Additions Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Relative Post: With the help of BuildCraft 1.12.2‘you can easily enhance your gameplay experience as you can easily create things such as coal structures related to mining, as well as pipes, quarries and so on
Buildcraft additions is an addon to Buildcraft.
Builcraft Additions adds:
The Fluidic Compressor is a machine that can compress liquids intro canisters, see canisters below, it requires power to compress the liquid.
You can also drain the liquids out of the canisters using this machine by hitting the drain button in the interface, that doesn’t cost you any power
(that’s a golden capsule in the middle)
Cannisters is where the fluids get stored using the fluidic compressor. Cannisters can stack up to 4 but the contents of the canisters have to be exactly the same to be able to stack (up to the mB)
There are 3 types of canisters: iron, gold and diamondIron canisters are pretty cheap but can only store 1000mB (that’s 1 bucket of liquid)
The golden canisters can store up to 4000mB (that’s 4 buckets worth of liquid)
and finaly there is the diamond canister that can stores 16000mB (i think you can all do the math for this one now)
The powerplant is a new building added to the village generation (no don’t panic, this won’t break wordgen on old worlds)The powerplant is the home of the engineer
The engineer is a new type of villager that lives in the Powerplant. His current possible trades are:
- 1 emerald = 2 Iron Canister
- 1 Iron Canister + 1 emerald = 1 Gold Canister
- 1 Gold Canister + 4 emeralds = 1 Diamond Canister
- 2 emeralds = 1 Kinetic Capsule Tier 1
- 1 Kinetic Capsule Tier 1 + 3 emeralds = 1 Kinetic Capsule Tier 2
- 1 Kinetic Capsule Tier 2 + 10 emeralds = 1 Kinetic Capsule Tier 3
- 15 emeralds = 1 emerald stick
Kinetic tools are tools that run on energy stored in Power capsules
When you craft the tools (for recepies see below) the tooltip tells you they don’t have any MJ storred and that the capacity is 0. This is because you have to insert (charged) Kinetic capsules to store the energy. To do that shift-right click with the tool in your hand to open the inventory of the tools and put your kinetic capsules in or outTo craft the tools you need a tool core and a iron stick
Combine those items with 3 diamonds in the assembly table to get your first tool
You now have your first tool but it won’t do anything (yet).When you make a kinetic tool it can accept one upgrade (also displayed in the tooltip) now to make it actually work like a tool you’ll need an upgrade. There are 4 upgrades:
- Saw blade
- Drill head
- Excavation attachment
Recepie for the tool upgrades
To install an upgrade you combine the tool and the upgrade in the integration table like that:
The upgrades that are already installed and the batteries that might be in the tool are not lost.
If you want an additional upgrade you’ll need to upgrade your tool with a golden stick and a quartz chipset
If you want a third upgrade you’ll need a diamond stick and a golden chipset
And finaly for the forth and final upgrade you’ll need to get a emerald stick from the engineer and a golden chipset
The when you use the tiller it tilts in a 3×3 area
Kinetic capsules are capsules that can store energy but they can only charge them but not discharge them, this is intentional
Kinetic capsules are used to power the Kinetic tools. There are 3 tiers each tier can hold different amounts of energy
The charging station is where you charge your Kinetic Capsules
Buildcraft Additions Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install BuildCraft Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Buildcraft Additions Mod , please comment below the article; we will support