CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8 Download Links. CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8?
What CandyCraft mod does?
CandyCraft is a forge mod adding a new dimension to the game. The Candy Valley is a dimension full of candy, you’ll walk on pudding, mine licorice, cut down marshmallow trees, tame a Chocolate wolf and much more!
The CandyCraft Mod’completely filled with candy!
CandyCraft mod adds a dimension made of candy to the game. Explore many biomes, tame pets and dragons, fight monsters and bosses, trade with the gingerbreads villagers and travel throught massive dungeons.
A normal landscape in the candy valley.
Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
A house made from chocolate, marshmallow planks and candy cane stairs
Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
Bosses and very big dungeons await you…
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Mysterious egg is currently useless for the moment but keep it.
Suguard: Stupid, it take damage in water and attacking you at night or if you hit them.
Candy Cane Pig: Just like a pig, it love dragibus and avoid humans.
Chocolate dog: Like a wolf but love candy cane, it produce caramel on it back after sometimes.
(Need to be tamed, it produce more caramel under caramel leaves)
(Caramel can be picked with empty bucket)
Cookie creeper: Odd stare, he is fast but very weak (5 fists in his head), NEVER heal him with a lollipop !
Gummy bunny: Exist in 12977875 differents colors, love licorice, do not take fall damage, they drop gummy.
Carabee: They are neutral but angry when they spawn with a spawner. They fly all over the place. They can be mounted by suguards. They drop honey shards
Gingerbread villager: They avoid human contact but they love to trade. They only trade with chocolate coins.
Cotton Candy Spider : They behave like a normal spider however they jump more often and much higher.
They can give slowness effect.
Cranfish: Very fast fish you can eat it. It also drops cranfish scales.
Type: Mini Boss
Reward: XP, Slime queen’s secret record, Slimes dungeon key (Work in progress; Keep it), Jelly emblem
The slime queen is a boss that can be found on top of trees in candy valley. It got 4 differents forms.
– Spleeping, the slime don’t move, don’t attack anyone and heal itself.(Color: Black)
– Attacking, the slime will try to jump on you, it jump really high. (Color: Pink)
– OverPowering, the slime will jump a lot faster (Color: Blue)
– Out of Control, the slime will make explosions when jumping (Color: Brown)
Gingerbread men’s suguard:
Type: Mini Boss
Reward: XP, Suguard’s secret record, Suguards dungeon key (Work in progress; Keep it), Suguard emblem
This suguard can be found in undergrounds villages. It got 5 status:
– Spleeping, The suguard don’t move, don’t attack anyone and heal itself.(Color: Grey)
– Blue shield : The suguard attack you with normal arrows.
– Orange shield : The suguard will attack you with slowness arrows.
– Green shield : The suguard will 4 arrows at the same time.
– Red shield : The suguard will attack you with fire arrows.
Reward: Sentry key
This sentry can create explosions and can spawn allies. It’s not very powerful however it got a lots of health because when you kill it, it’s gonna respawn smaller and smaller.
(The PEZ Jelly spawned)
Reward: Boss key
This jelly is evil, you can find one of them in jelly dungeons. It’s taller than 7 blocks. This jelly can create explosions, throw gummy balls and spawn mobs. Its size depend on his health as its strenght.
More to follow……
How to install CandyCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to .minecraft (%appdata%)
- Extract the file in mods directory
- Check if “CandyCraft.zip” and “CandyCraft/language_ENG.properties” exist
- Enjoy the mod
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support