Carpenter’s Slope Mod Download Links. Carpenter’s Slope Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Carpenter’s Slope Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Carpenter’s Slope Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Carpenter’s Slope Mod ?
Carpenter’s Slope Mod for Minecraft. Now, creating sloped structures is just a simple task thanks to the Carpenter’s Slope, a special block that the mod adds into the game.
Inspired by Kaevator’s SuperSlopes, this mod aims to improve on lighting, block ID usage, and block compatibility.”Like Painter’s Flower Pot Mod, these slopes have the ability to be covered using a wide assortment of blocks.”Unlike Kaevator’s implementation, this mod does not employ the use of oblique slopes.
- Want lighted glowstone slopes? No problem.
- Want to cover them with leaf blocks? Sure, why not!
- Want to make a grassy knoll?”Absolutely, it works great!
How to use:
- All slopes are made using the Carpenter’s Slope, which looks like a regular block frame as shown by the recipe.
- Slope type is determined by where on a block face you right click, and/or by the direction you are facing.
- Corners are automatically constructed using a simple algorithm.”Generally, if you place the corner piece last, it will form into a corner.”Corner-checking is not comprehensive.
- If you wish to override block auto-orientation, hold the sneak key while placing the slope.
- If a slope is not forming the way you want, hold the sneak key and left-click on the block to cycle through slope types.
- The slopes are created as empty frames, and must be covered using regular block materials.”Blocks that can be anticipated to texture correctly will be accepted as a cover.
- If you attempt to cover a slope that already is covered, the existing cover block will eject from the slope.
- To remove a cover, you must destroy the frame (which is recoverable).
- By default, the configuration file will force the slopes to use log side textures, rather than the inner trunk texture for slope faces.”This is a desirable effect when constructing roofs using logs, but can be disabled if you prefer.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Carpenter’s Slope Mod , please comment below the article; we will support