Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles) Download Links. Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles)?
Have you always dreamed of speeding down the road in a shiny, customized car?’ It is a bit discouraging to think of how much the project would cost, to say nothing of how much you would have to pay in insurance premiums just for it to be legal to take your sweet ride for a spin.
With the new Cars and Drives Mod, Minecraft can become a venue to show off the vehicle of your choice.
This is not the first time that there has been a Cars and Drives Mod for Minecraft, but the new version’has even more awesome features than ever.’ It is a great way to personalize your Minecraft playing experience and make your mark on the world of Minecraft.
The new Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 for Minecraft gives you the possibility of building and driving five different vehicles, each of which can be customizes according to how you wish to make them look. Building any of the vehicles requires you to collect all the parts in order to build the engine and body of the vehicle.’ You can build an ordinary car, a truck, a van, a Jeep, or a classic car.’ Under the designation of ‘ordinary car’, you can make your vehicle into a just a regular four door sedan, and you can choose from a variety of colors, including red, blue, and yellow, among other colors.’ Of course, you will probably want to use the car body shape to build a Ferrari, since driving a Ferrari in real life costs so much money, but with the mod, Minecraft Ferraris are only a few clicks away.’ If your Minecraft mission requires you to carry around a lot of stuff, then a truck or van would be a better choice.’ If you need to drive on rough terrain, then building a Jeep makes it easy to do that.
Minecraft has been described as a ‘sandbox’ game, where the biggest factor that determines what happens in the game is your imagination.’ The combination of your imagination and the newest Cars and Drives Mod will make it so that your Minecraft character is really going places.
Ferfari ! =)) So cool
Car Motor V3
Car Motor V6
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cars and Drives Mod 1.8 (Variety of Vehicles), please comment below the article; we will support