Cart Livery Mod Download Links. Cart Livery Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cart Livery Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cart Livery Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cart Livery Mod?
Cart Livery Mod. Are you fed up with standard-issue gray minecarts? Have you ever wished you could color your carts so they match your shiny new steam locomotive? Or just stand out from the crowd?
Well, now you can! Cart Livery is a mod that allows you to paint your carts in all 16 glorious sheep colors, and apply colored stickers to them.
- Craft a Livery Cutting Tool in a normal 3’3 crafting table like this:
- Right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool to bring up its GUI
- There is a preview in the top left, where you can test how your livery will appear
- You can left- or right-click on the preview with a piece of dye to change the primary color and secondary color of the sticker, respectively
- Change which sticker to craft with the arrow buttons. The colors in the preview are for show only, you will always get white stickers
- Put some paper in the left slot, and you can pull out the Livery Sticker from the right
- The Tool has 100 uses
- Place your sticker in the center slot of a 3’3 crafting table, then place the primary color dye on top, and the secondary color dye on bottom.
- This crafts a sticker with the two colors (similar to coloring Railcraft locomotives).
- Sneak + right-click with a Livery Sticker on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has a sticker on it, the old sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the sticker from it. The sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you have Railcraft installed and the config option enabled, you can apply Railcraft emblems to carts. Just sneak + right-click with an emblem on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has an emblem on it, the old emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the emblem from it. The emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you are someone that is automation-oriented, you can craft the Livery Cutting Press in a 3’3 crafting table like this:
- To use the Livery Cutting Press, place paper in the left slot and a pre-made sticker in the middle slot as a template.
- The Livery Cutting Press will craft a white sticker with the same pattern as the template and put it in the right slot.
- Unless you disable the config option, the Livery Cutting Press will require RF (redstone flux) in order to craft stickers.
Cart Livery is designed with extensibility in mind. New livery stickers can be easily added with resource packs, in fact, the mod doesn’t contain any by itself. I have made a (very limited) pack to start you off with, this means that you will also need to download that if you want to be able to do more than paint carts.
The stickers you are able to craft are determined solely by your client – i.e. the sum of all resource packs you have active at the moment. In SMP, other players who don’t have the particular pack a sticker comes from will not be able to see it; everything else however will still work (they can color and apply the stickers normally).
Creating a Resource Pack:
My own textures may be bad, but it’s my hope that some more artistically minded people will take off with this idea. Creating a pack is quite easy, take a look at the provided pack to get an idea how it’s done.
Basically you need 3 things:
- A pack.mcmeta file (as always), with some extra metadata to list the stickers it adds
- One or more language files in /assets/cartlivery/lang to define the names of the stickers (yes, you can localize them)
- The textures themselves in /assets/cartlivery/textures/livery (PNG format)
The mod simply draws a textured box around the minecart, with a texture that’s mostly transparent. The easiest way to make a texture is to start off from the test.png texture in my pack. There are no technical reasons to use only white, however colored textures may look weird when dyed.
Cart Livery Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod and Basic Liveries pack
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Cart Livery Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Cart Livery Mod:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418619370
Basic Liveries pack:’https://dl3.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1418619386
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cart Livery Mod, please comment below the article; we will support