Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is so easy to understand and use it. Simply it allows you to carve pumpkins as you like.’Typically without this mod pumpkins will grow already pre-carved. When you add this mod, the pumpkins grow blank as normal pumpkins would in real life.
Halloween is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with pumpkin carving. With this mod you can carve and customise your own pumpkins. Not satisfied with just a carving? Add light and turn it into jack o’lantern.
How to use:
Simply place down a carvable pumpkin and right click on it to open the carving GUI. From here you can start carving away at your pumpkin using your mouse. Just left click to carve or right click to undo a mistake. Using the buttons along the right hand side you can either:
- Save the current side.
- Clear the current side.
- Rotate the pumpkin 90 degrees clockwise.
- Rotate the pumpkin 90 degrees anti-clockwise.
- Add light to your pumpkin.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Carvable Pumpkins Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support