Castle Defender Mod Download Links. Castle Defender Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Castle Defender Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Castle Defender Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Castle Defender Mod ?
Castle Defender Mod for Minecraft is a mod that offers us the possibility of creating NPC’s already preset with those who defend our Castle, adding a touch more original to the building if we don’t have NPC’s, although the function of the mod is basically defend, can also be an aesthetic detail.
- Mercenaries: Mercenaries spawn from blocks found in the mod’s buildings. They can be recruited with ressources and then will follow. They have special abilities as explained here and should help you during your journey!
- Defenders: Defenders spawn from certain blocks you can craft using the recipes shown here. They will hold their position the best they can, and may prevent you from mob raids. You can see the different types of defenders here.
- Enemies: Enemies spawn from special blocks you can find while exploring the mod’s dungeons. They have different kinds of attack explained here. You should prepare well before trying to kill them!
Castle Defenders’ NPCs spawn from different kind of blocks. There are two sorts of blocks: the craftable blocks you can create to add defenders to your home, and the uncraftable blocks that can only be found in the mod’s buildings and generates mercenaries or enemies.
By default, for each spawner block of Castle Defenders, a NPC can spawn if two conditions met: less than six allready spawn units in the chunk, none unit spawn in range of two blocks from the spawner.
There are two kinds of buildings in Castle Defenders: mercenary-type buildings, and dungeons. In the first ones you will meet villagers and mercenaries for hire. The second ones promiss to bring you great adventures and rewards.
Knight ‘ Level 2 spawner
Archer ‘ Level 2 spawner
Castle Defender Mod Installation:
- Simply download the’Minecraft Forge‘latest version and run it.
- Download the mod and Gollum Core Lib.
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the Mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder ‘mods’
- You’re ready to play!
For MC 1.6.4
Castle Defender Mod:’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1450674619
Gollum Core Lib:’https://dl6.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1450674626
For MC 1.7.2
Castle Defender Mod: Download from Server 1 ‘ Download from Server 2
Gollum Core Lib: Download from Server 1 ‘ Download from Server 2
For MC 1.7.10
Castle Defender Mod: Download’here
Gollum Core Lib: Download here
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Castle Defender Mod , please comment below the article; we will support
Leave a Reply