Castle Defenders Mod Download Links. Castle Defenders Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Castle Defenders Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Castle Defenders Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Castle Defenders Mod ?
Castle Defenders Mod for Minecrat‘features new NPCs that will aid you against monsters. Therefore, you will have more opportunities to win mobs as well as monster, and also get the experience points’or gifts of winner easier.
Castle Defenders Mod Screenshots:
- The Archer is stationary and will not move.
- They shoot arrows. (obviously)
- Will attack Monsters within range.
- Ideal for putting on high places. (Like a wall or a small tower.)
- Will not despawn.
- Will move around.
- The Knight have a good amount of health.
- Knights attack Mosters on Sight.
- The Merc no longer has a recipe, now you have to hire him in a mercenary post which can be found around the world
- Will stand still on the Mercenary post until you hire him.
- Give him a gold ingot and he will fight for you.
- Right click to tell him to stay and wait.
- They will not despawn if hired.
- Attack monsters on sight.
- Mercenarys have two textures. One when they are told to wait and one when they are following the player.
Mercenary post in the wilds:
The mage can be spawned if you have a medallion and an enemy mage spawner.
They will set your enemys on fire and they have a chanse to strike them with lightning.
The Medallion is an item found inside enemy castles. Right now there only use is to make your defender NPC follow you. (Like animals following wheat)
- Enemy castles is generated in the world. These castles contains chest where you can find varius items. They are however heavily defended. TNT is a good way of take them out.There are two castle types one with an extra tower.(Nothing special there yet)
- In the middle of the castle there is an ememy knight spawner and the walls are filled with enemy archer spawners. The Enemy archerspawner looks like a dark cobblestone block. The knight spawner look like a red stick.
You start with building a block for the mobs to spawn on. Like this:
Bow = Archer Block
Sword = Knight Block
- 1. It is always good to backup minecraft before instaling a new mod.
- 2. Install the latest Minecraft Forge
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to bin/mincraft.jar. Use Winrar to open minecraft.jar.
- 4. Play
- 1. Follow the instructions above.
- 2. Install Minecraft Forge into the mincraft_server.jar
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to mincraft_jar.
- 4. Run the server.
Note: Player who join the server need to have Castle Defenders installed on the client. The minecraft.jar is located at C:UsersUsernameAppDataRoaming.minecraftbin
How to change Block ID and Castle SpawnRate:
- 1. Go to .minecraftconfig
- 2. Find “Castle Defenders.cfg” and open it with notepad.
- 3.Edit the file. (Remeber: block IDs are from 1-255)
- If you want more castles: Give it a lower number.
- If you want fewer castles: Give it a higher number.
- Hold up a medalion to get your Defenders to follow you. (Found in enemy castles)
- Some changes for health and attackstrenght for most mobs.
- The enemy Defenders now attack your defenders on sight.
- Fixed the mages
- Mercs are avalible again.
- Added config file. Check instructions below.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Castle Defenders Mod , please comment below the article; we will support