Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8 Download Links. Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8?
What is’Caterpillar Mod?
It’is a mod that allows mechanical boring or tunneling, with which we can create tunnels and collect minerals in an automated manner. The mod allows us to create several machines that they assembled a single machine that allows drilling, collect and decorate the tunnel.
Caterpillar Mod is a’mining mod, let the caterpillar drill your mines for you. this’is a drill that makes 3’3 mineshafts for you. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill.
One of these machines drilling, Earth and rock, while another gathers all materials we drilled, and finally a machine that placed structures of wood and torches to decorate the galleries of drilling (how in the caves), to place pathways that we can then iterate wagons.
This is the drill base, its used for all parts
This is the drill head, its used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
This collects drilled items
This add torches and supports for the mine.
This fixs lava, water, gravel, sand, and wholes?
This places rails for the mine.
This is the inventor of the drill
Caterpillar Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Download Links Below:
For MC 1.8.9
For MC 1.8
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Caterpillar Mod 1.8.9|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support