Cave Generation Mod Download Links. Cave Generation Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cave Generation Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cave Generation Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cave Generation Mod ?
Cave Generation Mod for Minecraft will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
These mods can also be used on the server (jar version), which uses the same class files.
Here is a comparison of three worlds all generated using the same seed (-123775873255737467), centered around spawn:
Default 1.7.x cave generation for comparison purposes:
No caves; ravines, mineshafts, and lakes still generate; it is also important to note that dungeons are extremely rare without caves, although the loot can be found in chests elsewhere (music discs from creepers, dungeons also have only two out of 12):
Old cave generation; generates the same way as versions through 1.6.4, including across old-new chunks (no cut-off caves):
Double old cave generation; twice as many caves as old cave generation:
How to install’Cave Generation Mod:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click ‘Edit Profile’ in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder ‘versions’.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename ‘1.7.x’ to ‘1.7.x_Modded’.
- Open the 1.7.x_Modded folder.
- Rename ‘1.7.x.jar’ to ‘1.7.x_Modded.jar’.
- Rename ‘1.7.x.json’ to ‘1.7.x_Modded.json’.
- Open ‘1.7.x_Modded.json’ with a text editor and replace ‘id’:’1.7.x’ with ‘id’:’1.7.x_Modded’, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.x_Modded.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click ‘Edit Profile’
- In ‘Use Version’, select ‘1.7.x_Modded’.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
Double old caves:’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1425960270
Double old caves:’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1425960311
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cave Generation Mod , please comment below the article; we will support