Chainz Mod Download Links. Chainz Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chainz Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chainz Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chainz Mod ?
Chainz Mod for Minecraft is inspired by innovation to create new ways in game Minecraft Items legit and to provide a brand new transportation feature, along with fresh weaponry.
Chainz Mod Features:
- Adds Iron wire, Iron Chains, various weapons, Threader block and Elevators to Minecraft!
- Threader Block: Allows wool and Iron ingots to create string and Iron wire.
- Iron Wire materials: New Iron wire that can be crafted into more complex materials
- Fiber-wire: Used to create improved Minecraft equipment and new weaponry.
- Iron Chain Elevator: Players can now create hand powered elevators for all their transportation needs.
- Slingshot: Fully enchantable range weaponry that uses seeds and other items as ammo.
 Chainz is inspired by innovation to create new ways in game Minecraft Items legit and to provide a brand new transportation feature, along with fresh weaponry.
Hreader Block: Allows wool and Iron ingots to create string and Iron wire.
[Threader] A special block that allows Wool Blocks and Iron Ingots to create string and Iron Wire.
Placing: The Threader can be place on the side of most Block surfaces.
Upon newly placed Block or after use, the Threader requires a random amount of time to (Re)Activate.
When the main arm is downwards and smoke has faded, the Threader is now ready for use.
Usage: Player with either a Wool Block or Iron Ingot in hand must hold right click towards the Threader. You should hear a ticking sound.
After enough processing has been completed, (4) newly string or Iron Wire will fall to the ground.
*Wool Block or Iron Ingot is consumed in the process*
 Iron Wire materials: New Iron wire that can be crafted into more complex materials.
[Iron Wire] Threaded from an Iron Ingot, used to create other required materials.
[Iron Chainlink] Basic part of crafting chain related Items and Equipment.
[Iron Chain] A climbable block that is placed vertically from blocks.
Chains can be linked to other chains, and if a chainline is destroyed all chains below the break will fall.
[Chain Mail Equipment]
Iron Chainlinks can be used to craft Chainmail Armor. Finally Minecrafts in between leather and Iron Armor is craftable.
 Fiber-wire: Used to create improved Minecraft equipment and new weaponry.
[Fiber-Wire] A very study string/wire hybrid, much stronger then string.
[Fiber-wired Bow] A much stronger bow with more durability and arrow damage.
Damage: 2 – 4 – 6 hearts damage *Based on Bow Draw*
[Garrote Wire] An assassins best friend, allows stealth kills to targets.
*Garrote Wire can only be used while player is invisible and must be used at a very close range*
Durability: 5 uses
Kill-able targets: All mobs, players, creatures that max health is below 50 hearts.
Usage: Hold Right click to string out the weapon, release when player is in kill zone.
Upon a successful kill, Invisibly will fade from player and Garrote wire is damaged.
 Iron Chain Elevator: Players can now create hand powered elevators for all their transportation needs.
The heart of Chainz is the Elevator Block. Players are able to create a hand powered elevator to transport themselves mods and items vertically in the world of Minecraft.
*Note pictures and Item Frames do not work well with elevators
And Chests like to reset their facing direction… which is being looked into*
[Iron Chain Elevator] A simple yet powerful block to create vertical elevators.
The process of creating a successful working Iron Chain Elevator.
1. Place the Elevator block upon the platform you wish to use as your Base. Bases can be any shaped based on the X and Z axis, up to a 7 x 7 grid. (Gaps/ holes/Pillars are ok). However the whole base must be the same block to move with the elevator.
Supported Platform block materials: *Make sure the Platfrom material is supported*
2. Place 1 lever adjacent to the Elevator Block or on the Side of the Elevator Block. A lever controls the elevators up and down direction. *Best results place the Lever on the side of the Elevator block. When lever is up – Elevator goes up for an easy indicator*
3. Setting max vertical movement lengths is based on how long your chain-line is.
-The elevator will move up until 1 Iron chain is between the Elevator Block and the top mounting block.
-The elevator will move down until 1 Iron chain is between the Elevator Base Block (platform base) the bottom mounting block.
4. Add your finishing touches to your Elevator. You can place blocks, items and chests up to 4 blocks high on top of the Base Platform. *Only objects placed on top of the base platform will move with the elevator*
5. Right click the Elevator block to move Elevator up or down based on lever postion.
**Bonus: You can even have other chains as supports, to give your Elevator even more unique style**
Over all have fun and be imaginative!! Below are other examples of possibles.
 Slingshot: New range weaponary that uses seeds and other items as ammo.
Slingshot are much weaker then their other range counter part, The bow. However they make up in cheap crafting, and various ammo.
each hit slows -or- confuses the target (based on Player or NPC).
[Slingshot] A small light range weapon able to use various things as ammo.
Damage: Provides 1 Heart damage + ammo damage to hit targets.
[Fiber-wired Slingshot] A strengthen slingshot using fiber-wire, enhanced durability and damage.
Damage: Provides 1 1/2 Heart damage + ammo damage to hit targets.
Current Slingshot Ammo Types
Slingshot ammo is automatically supplied to the slingshot while in players inventory. The Strongest ammo will be used first.
-In order from weakest to strongest ammo-
- Seeds: Ammo Damage: 1 Heart
- Melon Seeds: Ammo Damage: 1 1/2 Heart
- Pumpkin Seeds: Ammo Damage: 1 1/2 Heart
- Cocoa Beans: Ammo Damage: 1 1/2 Heart
- Spider Eye: Ammo Damage: 1 Heart, Special Perk: Poisons targets for 5 sec.
- Netherwart: Ammo Damage: 1 Heart, Special Perk: Withers target for 5 sec.
- Fireball Charge: Ammo Damage: 1 Heart, Special Perk: Sets target on fire for10 sec.
- 1. Be sure Minecraft Forge is installed in your Minecraft.jar and Meta folder is deleted.
- 2. Place Chainz.zip in your .minecraft/mods Folder
- 3. After first game load, feel free to tweak Item.IDs in your Chainz.CFG file as needed. (found in .minecraft/config folder)
- 1. Be sure’Minecraft Forge is installed in your Minecraft_Server.jar “DO NOT DELETE Meta Folder”
- 2. Place Chainz.zip in your Minecraft_Server/mods Folder
- 3. After first game load, feel free to tweak Item.IDs in your Chainz.CFG file as needed. (found in minecraft_Server/config folder)
- 4. Make sure Client and Server Configs are the same
- Better Bow and Slingshot Icon handling.
Credits: Jade Knightblazer
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chainz Mod , please comment below the article; we will support