Chatenstance Mod Download Links. Chatenstance Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chatenstance Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chatenstance Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chatenstance Mod ?
Chatenstance Mod for Minecraft’allows you’to use your powers to predict the future to teleport to a brand new dimension, summon mobs, call upon lightning strikes and more. The chatenstance mod also allows you to speak magic words to give yourself any potion effect in the game as well as talk to plants to make them grow faster! Chatenstance is a mod that causes things to happen based on what is said in the chat. It is made up of a few parts, with all the phrases or words related to triggering them able to be set in the config. All parts can be enabled or disabled in the config.
Mentioning lightning in a sentence will cause a chance for lightning to strike nearby. This is currently not configurable beyond enabling or disabling it.
Saying a mob name in a sentence along with the word hate will cause a chance for that mob to spawn nearby. The words that match the mobs names are stored in the config as a list for each, so both endermen and enderman will match enderman.
Talking near growable blocks will cause each to have a chance to grow, similar to how bonemeal works. This is not currently configurable beyond enabling or disabling it.
Saying certain phrases will cause a potion effect to be applied to the player. Which phrase matches each effect is configurable in the config file.
Saying a certain phrase will send the player to a new dimension, which is made mainly of sandstone and has an infinite system of underground rooms, as well as another phrase to send them back to the normal dimension. The id of the dimension and the provider are configurable, as well as the phrases to get there and back.
There are two mobs, mummies and sandworms, which spawn naturally in the new dimension. These can also be disabled, and should cause no issue if they are.
An item that says something that can trigger the parts that listen to the chat. The message it says is configurable in the config.
Chatenstance Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chatenstance Mod , please comment below the article; we will support