Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod Download Links. Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod?
Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod. Decorating your home, but sick of the ugly mismatched chests littering the place? Then give them a splash of customization with Chests Plus! This mod is incredibly simple, but allows you to dye chests using any of the dye colors Minecraft offers.
Dying a chest is simple, and can be done at any stage. Crafting a chest and want it to be red? Create a chest like normal but toss a piece of red dye in the middle. Already have a chest and want to make it green? Just toss it anywhere in the crafting grid along with that beautiful green dye. Have a brown chest but want it to be blue? Just toss it in a crafting grid with a piece of blue dye. Already have a chest placed and full of items, simply sneak and right-click with any dye to change its color. Finally, want to get a normal vanilla chest back? Simply put any colored chest in the crafting grid and receive a vanilla one in return!
Dynamic Chests! Crafted like a normal chest, but with smooth-stone in the middle. Place one in the world and shift-right-click with a block to change the chest’s texture.
Lockable chests! Crafting a key (recipe below) and right-clicking on the chest latch will lock it to you and you alone. Unlocking it with that same key will allow anyone to access it.
These chests act just like a single vanilla chest, but they won’t connect to adjacent chests, allowing for more compact placement.
Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chest Plus (Colored Chest) Mod, please comment below the article; we will support