Chewing Gum Mod Download Links. Chewing Gum Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chewing Gum Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chewing Gum Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chewing Gum Mod ?
Chewing Gum Mod for Minecraft‘adds some new features that will make your Minecraft world more interesting. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
Chewing Gum Mod Description:
Chewing Gum Mod adds many flavors of gum to Minecraft. Every time you eat gum, it refills one bar of hunger. There are six stages of gum: Gum, Partially Chewed Gum, Somewhat Chewed Gum, Mostly Chewed Gum, Chewed Gum, and Flavorless Gum Wad (Which can’t be eaten). Once eaten, gum will have a chance to move on to the next stage, or it might stay the same. Once you chew your gum enough, it will become a flavorless gum wad (remember those?). These are completely useless and should be thrown away.
Then substitute the apple for:
- Bubblegum: Pink Dye
- Watermelon: Melon
- Cinnamon: Red Dye
- Spearmint: Lime Dye
- Grape: Purple Dye
- Original: Light Grey Dye
- Orange: Orange Dye
- Icy Mint: Light Blue Dye
- Apple: Apple
Fill the crafting table up with red, yellow, orange, lime, lapis, purple, and magenta dye, cake, and a flavorless gum to get Rainbow Gum.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chewing Gum Mod , please comment below the article; we will support