ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16’16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
This mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you’re not around.
So you’ve seen a few of these things around before, Teleport Pipes has one, Railcraft has two. Immibis has one. Here’s a short feature list.
- Will reload chunks after a server restart
- Works with frames
- 100% not buggy guarantee (I’ll fix it if you find a bug).
- External viewer for seeing the loaded chunks and making sure everything works.
- Server owners can set the number of loaded chunks per player, per dimenion and globally.
- Will load and unload mystcraft dimensions as needed.
- Server Operators can set them to only work when a player is online.
Simply place the chunkloader down and open up the Gui. It now belongs to the person who placed it and chunks that it loads will count towards their limit. You can only open the Gui if you own the chunkloader.
- The radius determines the number of chunks to load around this one inclusive.
- The shape is either Circle, Square, LineX or LineZ all of which are self explanitory. A radius 3 with square will load a 25’25 chunk area.
- The number of chunks loaded is shown below the radius.
- The total number of chunks you have loaded out of the amount the server has allowed you is shown at the bottom.
The show lasers button will show some spinning lasers that border on the loaded chunks for easily seeing if your blocks are in the loaded area.
Using the command /chunkloaders will activate the ChunkVeiwer if the server has allowed you to.
It will be centered on the player in the current dimension when first activated. You can move it around by dragging it with the mouse.
- The Red blocks are loaded chunks.
- The Yellow blocks are chunkloaders.
- The Green blocks are chunks that are being held by a chunkloader
- The Blue blocks are players.
In the top left the number of ChunkLoaders, Held Chunks (by Chunkloaders), Loaded Chunks and Players in this dimension are shown.
The numbers on the axis are the coordinates in blocks. The Horizontal is the x axis and vertical is the z axis.
Mousing over a chunkloader or player will show info about it as a tooltip.
You can see three sets of chunks, one around the player, one around the spawn point and some around a chunkloader.
The Gui will close if you leave the server.
ChickenChunks Mod 1.7.10 Server Config Options
- The server operator can set the number of chunks per player, per dimension and overall that are allowed to be force loaded.
- The server can also add player names to a list to have chunkloaders only work when the player is online.
- There is also an option to disable the automatic world loading for mystcraft dimensions if you don’t want them to be hogging your processor/diskIO after a reboot.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’CodeChickenCore
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
ChickenChunks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ChickenChunks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support