Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Chickens in the original Minecraft are also similar to that in real life. They give us eggs, feathers, and meat, but it does not seem to be enough. In a magical place like Minecraft, players sometimes find chickens boring and even useless. So why don’t we add a little bit of magic to them to make chickens and eggs a more interesting experience? Do you think if making your chickens produce coal, iron, and may be some diamond and jade? Let the Chickens Mod help you!
The Chickens Mod will enhance your husbandry in the game by improving the diversify of chicken in-game and improve the efficiency of production. It is a new way of gathering resources from chickens. It adds new types of chicken to Minecraft along with different ways of breeding, feeding and hatching your chicken eggs.
Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world, including Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, and Lava Chicken. If you crossbreed them, you will get higher tier chickens and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more! You can also dye your chickens by combining an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get.
The mod has a henhouse to provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9’9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you. And of course, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect. One more interesting thing is that a vanilla chicken will become smart enough to use henhouse if you give it a book.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chickens Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support