ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The ChickenShed Mod‘is just one of the many kinds of modifications made to create a world of fun within this game.
ChickenShed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a lot more simple than it sounds. The name could be interpreted in a majority of ways, with two being the more predominant options. The first way to interpret it would be assuming that this has something to do with a shed for chickens, which could produce some kind of benefit for the player. The second way would be to assume that this relates to chickens shedding in the game, with the presumption that the player can use the chicken feathers to construct something of value.
The mod actually adheres to the second interpretation, with the guarantee that the chickens in game will shed a feather. They might shed one in general, which the player can use, or, if the player is feeling particularly aggressive, the chicken will definitely shed one feather upon dying. This also extends to baby chickens. If the player kills the baby chickens, they will drop one feather each. These feathers have to be used for something pretty swell, then, within the context of the ChickenShed Mod for Minecraft.
The most prominent use for feathers is for creating arrows. This is a popular weapon choice, and many enjoy it. The other uses include the creation of a book and a quill, in addition to being used for burst explosions. This firework effect is also quite popular amongst players. These uses for the mod are very beneficial for players.
The other uses besides not being required to kill chickens may be lost on you, so this is a list of things you can use the feathers for:
- Book and Quill
- Fireworks (Burst Effect)
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
ChickenShed Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ChickenShed Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support