Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9 Download Links. Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9?
Chimneys Mod allows Minecrafter create”chimneys’ in Minecraft thanks to different materials and blocks from this mod.’These chimneys emit smoke particles provided the chimney blocks are glued or attached above or on the back of a fire or oven. We can even mix the different variants of blocks of chimney which will continue to emit smoke, does not have to be all the chimney of the same material.
There are currently 17 types of chimneys:
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
- Lapis Lazuli
- End Stone (emits purple smoke)
- Red Sandstone
- Smooth stone
- Mossy Cobblestone
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under or next to it, with no block above it.
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit).
- Chimney types can be switched around.
- Netherrack chimneys don’t need a source to display smoke.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chimneys Mod 1.11|1.10.2|1.9, please comment below the article; we will support