Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs) Download Links. Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs)?
Designing and getting creative in Minecraft can oftentimes feel restrictive. Yes, there is a lot you can do. You can build replicas of cities and you can create a humble home. However, creativity relies on building structures. With a basic set of blocks, you can do this, but it will not make the most out of the structures. It will not give you the insane variety that you want when getting creative. The Chisel Mod for Minecraft will. It allows you to add designs to blocks and to add special textures that you would not have otherwise. The best part is that you can do this with any existing block.
Chisel a New Design
Your basic existing blocks are fine. You can do a lot with them, from building monstrous cities to crafting simple items. When trying to get a nice design going on a structure, though, the available designs do not always fit. Getting new blocks just for a structure is not always going to work, either. Some may not suit the design while others may not match what you had planned. The Chisel 2 Mod can offer a simple solution. Instead of finding new, individual blocks, you can alter the design of the blocks that you currently have.
You start out with your normal blocks. You are not getting brand new blocks here, but designs that you ‘chisel’ into your current ones. You can choose the designs that go with them, one of twelve, and place them anywhere. Since the original block remains the same, with only a design added on, they can match existing structures with those blocks perfectly. Add a little more to everything that you build.
Change Any Block
Another way to change a block with the Chisel 2 Mod is to use moss. There are two extra items that come with this mod. One is a moss item that allows you to add moss to any block. Throw it at the block and watch it turn into a mossy version of itself. You can make a fairytale castle or ancient city feel real with this.
The second item is a cloud item. If you want to add clouds to the area around your structure, this cloud in a bottle will allow you to do that. Throw it and get as many clouds as you need.
The Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2 offers the creative solutions that you want in your Minecraft experience. It is easy to use and the possibilities are nearly endless.
Place a block in the middle and you may turn it in to other blocks of the same type.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Chisel 2 Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Static Blocks, Unique Designs), please comment below the article; we will support