Download Chorus Chaos Minigame Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Chorus Chaos Minigame Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Chorus Chaos Minigame Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Chorus Chaos Minigame Map for Minecraft is a map in which your goal is to move around (Using A + D) and dodge chorus plants by switching gravity (Using Spacebar) while collecting hearts! Try to get the highest score you can possibly get! Your High Score will be keeping track by, and all points collected will transfer to a Total Points Count where you can buy Over 30 Different Characters to play as with!
How to play:
- Dont see the item frames?! Relog!! That would fix the issue. If you click start it will bug out the game (fixable by relogging as well)!
- No hearts spawning? Just let yourself die and respawn (After youve relogged). This is caused by an annoying 1.9 bug that makes it not load entities. Its like a 1 in 15 chance when entering the shop and going back.
- Play on Minecraft 1.9 Snapshot 15w35b+
- If you play this with friends (You can!) please switch the lever on the right of the platform to Multiplayer.
- Theres an option to turn particles off in the shop above the door.
- Play around with your FOV (Escape menu option) and see which kind of view you like the best! 70 80 is nice, but going Quake Pro makes you able to see also the side of the screen!
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Chorus Chaos Minigame Map , please comment below the article; we will support