Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 Download Links. Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 Description:
Christmas Resource Pack is heavily inspired by the Festive Mash-Up Pack on Minecraft Console Edition. This resource pack is filled to the brim with many festive-themed blocks. Keep in mind that this is a work-in-progress. Most of the main building blocks have been re-textured except for a lot of the colored glass.
In the spirit of the holiday, this Pack focuses on bringing an atmosphere where you can feel warm and cozy. You can enjoy a chilling, family-friendly time with Christmas running in the background of your Minecraft.
How to install Christmas Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on Options, then Resource Packs.
- Choose Open resource pack folder.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting Done.
Minecraft version 1.13.2/12.2.2
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support