Classic Light Mod Download Links. Classic Light Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Classic Light Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Classic Light Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Classic Light Mod ?
Classic Light Mod for Minecraft’modifies light computation in Minecraft 1.8+ to resemble that of earlier versions, like 1.7.3. As a bonus, it adds support for tinting of blocklight and a few other features.
Classic Light Mod Screenshots:
And to demonstrate that it is indeed different than just turning off Smooth Lighting, here’s a picture of ClassicLight with Smooth lighting on
Adjusting the config:
This mod adds a config. You can find it in .minecraft/config/mod_classicLight.cfg. Here’s what the keys do:
- tintRed: Red factor of tint
- tintGreen: green factor of tint
- tintBlue: blue factor of tint.
- moonTintRed: Red factor of sky tint at night
- moonTintGreen: green factor of sky tint at night
- moonTintBlue: blue factor of sky tint at night
- voidFog: Enables void fog.
- properShadows: Reduces intensity of colored blocklight but makes skylight shadows not colored at day.
- enableSlider: Turns on third person cam dist slider
- thirddist: default distance. Will reset to this at launch.
All of these are 255 by default. Change the values to adjust how the lighting tints. For example, set red and green to “210” for a nice blue tint. Try to keep as much “white” in your colors as possible, or else things will look weird (in particular 0, 0, 255 looks terrible, as well as the other super intense colors)
To toggle the void fog remover, set “voidFog” to false.
- Download and install Modloader
- Delete META-INF file
- Download Classic Light Mod
- Drag and drop files from “Classic Light Mod” into “Minecraft.jar”
- Close “Minecraft.jar” and run minecraft!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Classic Light Mod , please comment below the article; we will support