Classic Zelda Resource Pack Download Links. Classic Zelda Resource Pack can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install Classic Zelda Resource Pack On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download Classic Zelda Resource Pack using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download Classic Zelda Resource Pack of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Classic Zelda Resource Pack Description:
Classic Zelda Resource Pack contains many textures that you may love, especially swords and armor. This mod has Zelda themed and textures from the first two Zeldas: The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.You may be asking where the armor came from? Link doesnt wear armor, and in that you are right. But isnt there an enemy that is armored by default? Yep, you got it Darknut armor; coming in three different colors! Hope you enjoy this wonderful texture pack based off of an amazing game.
Resource Pack Installation:
- Download the resource pack from the link provided below
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Open the resource packs folder and move the downloaded zip file into this folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and enjoy the resource pack.
Download Classic Zelda Resource Pack:
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Classic Zelda Resource Pack, please comment below the article; we will support