Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The Minecraft experience is nice on its own even in the vanilla version, but if you add mods then this can be even better, and you can take for example the Clay Soldiers Mod. This tiny mod allows you to inset a new set of soldiers that are created out of clay. These are funny little mods that can be used at any given time in the game world, in any way you deem necessary.
These tiny mobs added in the game are basically like summoned minions and they will literally attack anything that comes your way. This nice mod provides you with a personal set of bodyguards that will follow you literally anywhere in the game world, so it’s fun, exciting and very easy to use at all times. Of course, the Clay Soldiers Mod Minecraft is great for those that play in singleplayer and just want someone to tag along with them in order to stop feeling alone, as this is an issue that many gamers tend to encounter unfortunately.
You can easily play Clay Soldiers Mod 1.7.10 without any given problem, and the great part about the title is definitely the fact that these tiny creatures are constantly trying to tag along with you, something we think as being really cool and just plain awesome to be honest. This mod’is known for being one of those additions to Minecraft that are not mandatory at all. On the other hand, with the mod’you just have the possibility to literally enrich and further improve your Minecraft experience at all times.
Included with the mod’are numerous bonuses and abilities for your soldiers that you can use at all times. These include things such as fire charges, as well as a ton of customization, so you can easily change the color of your minions in Clay Soldiers Mod as well, it’s all up to you.
Crafting the minions you want in the mod is very simple and it provides you with a lot of convenience, so you are bound to like the result at all times. Not only that, but with Clay Soldiers Mod 1.8 you can also have the companions you always wanted and needed in Minecraft!
A clay soldier is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once or sneak-right-click to place only one.
They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. The soldiers walk slow and don’t jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch.
So naturally, they aren’t hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. But what in the world are they qualified to fight against? Other clay soldiers, of course! There are a whole lot of different teams you can craft your pale gray soldiers into: All 16 dyes (light gray count as regular soldiers for that matter) and even melon/pumpkin flavored! If you place two (or more) different teams and they can see each other, they immediately begin to fight.
You’re probably thinking: ‘Well, that’s neat and all, but is there anything to spice up the fights?’ The answer is: Of course! Clay Soldiers can ride a plethora of different mounts and can hold a huge array of upgrades, on which you’ll find out shortly.
Choose from a variety of equipment, arm your soldiers to the teeth and have a showdown to see which type of assistance is more beneficial to their survival! All you need to do is drop the desired item on the ground for them to pick up. You can even drop a stack of said item and they’ll evenly split it up amongst themselves:
- Stick, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 2-3 points
- Arrow, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 4-5 points, drops feather, counts as stick upgraded with flint
- Blaze Rod, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, causes burn time on target
- Bone, 30 uses, increases melee damage by 3-4, increases melee range slightly, can not be equipped while riding mount, can not ride mount while equipped
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Glistering Melon, 25 uses, heals any ally below 25% hp by 15 points, soldier doesn’t attack enemies while equipped with this
- Gravel, 15 uses, thrown for 2-3 points damage
- Snowball, 5-20 uses, thrown for 0 damage, slows target on hit
info: uses depend on the item given! snowball gives 5; snow layer gives 10; snow block gives 20
- Fire Charge, 15 uses, thrown for 1-2 damage, causes burn time on hit
- Bowl, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with leather, only receives 25% of original damage)
info: no longer entirely blocks ranged attacks, only reduces damage from them
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Emerald, 5-45 uses, deals 3-4 direct unavoidable damage at medium range, plus two with sugarcane boost, doubles if target is wet
info: uses depend on the item given! emerald item gives 5 uses; emerald block gives 45 uses
- Nether Quartz, 4 uses, deals heavy knockback to all targets nearby if soldier takes too many hits
- IronIngot, Makes soldier vastly resistant to knockback, increases knockback dealt to others, both effects neutralized vs another iron ingot user
- Brick, Makes soldier extremely slow and less willing to move, will use ranged attacks if available before melee
- String, Makes soldier resist all damage from one explosion
- Cactus, 75% chance to negate burn time, halves total burn time otherwise
- Nether Brick, Gives burn time to any soldier that attacks nether brick user with unarmed attacks
- Wheat, Makes soldier never attack, even if hit first
- Nether Wart, Makes soldier attack its allies
- Fermented Spider Eye, Makes soldier not attack, unless attacked first
- Leather, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with bowl, only receives 25% of original damage)
- Food, 4 uses, heals soldier when below 25%, healed XP is hungerPoints * 0.5
- Gold Nugget, gives soldier a crown, all of team follows the king
- Glowstone, makes soldier glow, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Gunpowder, 1 use, soldier explodes on death (incompatible with magmacream/firework star)
- MagmaCream, 1 use, places a 2 second time bomb on the soldier which deals the final attack if killed by melee hit (incompatible with gunpowder/fireworkstar)
- Sugar, makes soldier move faster (incompatible with diamond upgrades)
- Clay, 4 uses, revives fallen soldiers of own color
- GhastTear, 2 uses, revives brick dolls to own color
- RedstoneDust, 4 uses, causes target to entirely stop attacking for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Slimeball, 5 uses, causes target to entirely stop moving for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks
- Feather, soldier can not attack while falling, soldier’s fall is slowed greatly and takes no damage on landing, no effect with iron ingot or while mounted
- GlassBottle/Pane/Block, doubles vision range, soldier can see stealthed enemies, bottles and panes give 1, block as infinite supply
- Paper/Book, gives a plain cape, dyed paper and books give colored capes, book gives to infinite soldiers
- Diamond, gives super crown and cape, doubles number of uses for all limited use items, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 10, incompatible with diamond block
- Diamond Block, gives super crown and cape, multiplies limited use item uses by five, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 80, incompatible with diamond
- EnderPearl, soldier zombifies, gains +5 hp, heals fully when deals last hit to a target, targets slain become zombies, dies after 10 minutes of no fighting
- BlazePowder, 1 use, instantly kills target with fire, turning it into brick doll
- RedMushroom, 1 use, applies poison to target
- BrownMushroom, 2 uses, heals soldier for 10 hp when below 25%
- LillyPad, soldier has pants and will float on water, no effect when used with iron ingot
- Egg, soldier is ghostly and can not be detected by enemies not wearing glass goggles, doubles damage output of shears, will be detected when others wearing glasses
- WheatSeed, soldier can NOT be infected by any zombification
- WoodButton, increases melee damage by 1 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with stone button
- StoneButton, increases melee damage by 2 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with wood button
- MobHead, gives the soldier a mask to wear
- FireworkStar, 1 use, soldier explodes on death in a firework effect, incompatible with gunpowder/magmacream
Before we’ll talk about the mounts, lets firstly talk about how to clean up a mess! Your soldiers run away and you don’t want to chase them around, killing every single one of them? Or you’re just tired of the current fight and want to restart the match with different upgrades? Then we have the right device for you! Upon usage it will kill every soldier (and mounts, too) in a 32 block radius, clean and tidy! There’s also a hardened version, which gives the double amount of uses.
For the creative crafters: When you use it while sneaking, you can delete every clay soldier / mount item laying on the floor, too!
Horses and Pegasi
Indeed you can craft a trusty steed for them to sit on! Simple soulsand and a material, which is usable to craft a horse for your personal armies to ride and enjoy. Horses have no team allegiance, so any soldier can ride any horse. Depending on the used material, a horse will have either more health or more speed. In 50% of cases a soldier with a horse gets hit, the horse will take the damage instead of the rider. Be careful not to burn the horses, though!
But normal horses may be not enough for you. So why not try pegasi? Those elegant flying creatures will hover above the ground and share the same material treats as horses.
These adorable little things come in different flavors, which are all capable of holding your armies above water. Also, if they get damaged, they’ll reflect a small potion of the damage back to the attacker! Other than that, each type has it’s own speed and health values, just like horses do.
Bunnies come in ALL the wool colors and, different from their horse/pegasus/turtle counterpart, have the same speed and amount of health. They will hop as high as the player can, even when ridden, which is amazing considering their size! Oh, and they constantly jump around when a soldier hops on them, making it difficult for the enemies to hit them properly.
Those spider-like creatures can be crafted from any type of (vanilla) sapling, so there are the richest mount regarding type variety! You ask ‘Why spider-like?’ Well, because they can climb up to 3 block-high walls! Despite having so much different types (36), or even because of that, they are all the same regarding speed/health, just like bunnies.
The day of extended, never ending battles is upon us! This is the greatest piece of clay-technology we’ve ever made. This device, when activated, will call upon the spirits of fallen soldiers of the many battles past to return to the frey in an attempt to redeem themselves in combat once more! It can also provide a spirit-mount for the spawned soldier. Both won’t drop any item upon death, neither themselves nor their upgrades! Enemy soldiers will attempt to deactivate the nexus, but only when they have no target to attack anymore. Did we tell you that it can throw anything the soldiers can throw? No? Well, now you know.
You’ve always wanted to know how many soldiers are on the battlefield and predict who will win? We’ve heard your calls and crafted this next wonder in clay-technology! Just by holding it, you can see which team with how many members is on the battlefield. It even goes as far and counts the number of mounts.
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!
This is explained in the upgrades section, so we’ll just give you the crafting recipes here:
For all those adventurers out there, we’ve asked the all-mighty ChunkGenerator to add those to his generation features, and he finally heard us! When generating new chunks of land (either by generating a new world or by exploring new areas), you may encounter one of these buildings, filled with peaceful clay soldiers and a chest filled with clay-related stuff in them. But be careful, since there is a chance of encountering a zombified hut whose inhabitants are out to kill you!
Old Information (For 1.5.2 and Previous)
Here’s how it works: Clay Soldiers Mod is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Specifically, one block of clay and one block of soulsand can be used to create four soldiers. Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once. They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. They walk slow and don’t jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch. So naturally, they aren’t hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. So, what in the world are they qualified to fight against? ‘Other clay soldiers, of course!
Clay soldiers have a team-based mentality. They respect similar colors of their race, and treat their identical equals as brothers. But when colors other than grey come into play, things start to get a little bit more exciting! You can use red dye, blue dye, green dye, yellow dye, orange dye, pink dye, brown dye (cocoa beans) or purple dye to change the color of your soldiers, and then set them loose to start a fight! Grey soldiers are peaceful unless attacked, but all other colors will rush in for the kill without mercy! Their natural hatred towards members of a different spectrum allows for a lot of exciting events to take place in your Minecraft world. Build giant battlefields, arm your fortresses to the teeth, and let your soldiers transform the earth into a sea of crumbled clay!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Clay Soldiers Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.5
For minecraft 1.4.7
For minecraft 1.4.5
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
Clay Soldiers Mod:‘Download Link
Manager Pack (which is now a coremod): Download Link
For minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.1
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Clay Soldiers Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support