Clearing Block Mod Download Links. Clearing Block Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Clearing Block Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Clearing Block Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Clearing Block Mod ?
Clearing Block Mod for Minecraft allows you to craft a block that cleans space around it and a block placed in water which can change the water into dirt so you can build something there where two seconds ago was water.
What does it do?
With this mod you can craft two special new blocks:
- The Clearing Block – This block can be used to (surprise!) clear the space around it.
- The Replacing Clearing Block – That one placed in water changes the water into dirt so you can build something there where two seconds ago was water.
Examples of use:
- Example 1: You are in the jungle and want to build something, but dont have the mood to flat the terrain. Then you use the clearing block.
- Example 2: You want to build your house by the ocean but there is no place. But you can craft the water Replacing block that can make space for you, without digging for ever and placing lots of dirt blocks.
- Example 3: You are under the ground and quickly want to build a shelter. No problem, because you have your clearing block that can make it for you in a sec.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Water Replacing Block
The crafting is very easy. For the clearing block you only need three tools made of the same material (wood, stone, iron, diamond). In a crafting table you put a pickaxe in the top middle, a axe in the middle left, and a shovel in the middle right like so:
The weakest is made out of wooden tools and clears a area of 8 by 8 by 7
The next is the Stone Clearing Block and it cleans a cube of 16 by 16 by 12
Then comes the Iron one. That one clean a block 24 by 24 by 16
The best one (and very expensive) is the diamond clearing Block. That one clears a massive area of 40 by 40 by 30!
To craft a Water Replacing Block you need one normal clearing block (wood, stone, iron, diamond), a bucket and some dirt blocks. You have to put them in a crafting table like so:
In the middle the clearing block and at the bottom a bucket. Around that dirt and you get a water clearing block. Thats it!
How to use it?
- Simple as nothing.
- You just place the block and click it with the right mouse button!
- After that it destroys itself or changes into dirt.
- You can destroy it if you don’t want to use it, it wont vanish.
Clearing Block Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Clearing Block Mod , please comment below the article; we will support