Climbing Glove Mod Download Links. Climbing Glove Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Climbing Glove Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Climbing Glove Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Climbing Glove Mod ?
Climbing Glove Mod for Minecraft created by’MrArcane111 contains a lot of useful items, both in Survival and Creative. Continuing, the mod was recently merged with Teleport Sword, Ore Tracker, and Magic Wand.
This mod adds:
Climbing Glove – right-click the item in your hand to activate climbing (a message will let you know the glove is activated). Right-click to deactivate.
Climbing Helmet – when a player wears this armor piece and comes within 1 block of a ceiling then the player will stick to the ceiling (press shift to un-stick from ceiling).
Mining Helmet – when the player wears this armor piece and presses ‘R’ on the keyboard, it creates a DYNAMIC Lighting effect!
Ore Tracker – this item checks an area of 10 x 10 around the player. Should there happen to be any type of ore within that area, purple particle effects will swirl around the player. Upon right-click, the item will send a chat message to the player if there is an ore.
TeleSword – since this mod was merged with TeleSword and Magic Wand, there are two new items. This sword teleports the player on right click. But be careful: the sword’s teleport accuracy depends on the game-mode. The easier the game-mode, the more accurate the teleport. Also, be warned that spamming the teleport can cause your computer to crash because it cannot travel to unloaded chunks so quickly! If you destroy blocks with this sword, it teleports nearby blocks away. If you hit an entity, it will send the entity flying away.
The Amazing Magic Wand – this mod was recently merged with the Climbing Glove Mod. This Wand has over 20 uses, and since I cannot fit it all into this page, I’ve created a separate page just for its uses. Please visit the Pages section to find the page related to this wand.
Climbing Glove Mod Recipes:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Climbing Glove Mod , please comment below the article; we will support