ClothingCraft Mod Download Links. ClothingCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ClothingCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ClothingCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ClothingCraft Mod?
ClothingCraft Mod is suitable for you if you are a fan of fashion, clothing. With this mod you can make realistic, customized and colorful clothing.
You have a huge amount of clothing combinations available for you. To start off, you can make your very own shirt. It can either have dots or stripes for decoration. Your shirt will also have a base color, a decoration (trim) color, and a sleeve color. Pants can only have one color, but shoes can have two (one for the top and one for the soles).
There are 22 different types of fabric in this mod. Fabric is an item that is essential to making clothing and is used for every clothing article possible.
Fabric is derived from wool and has many colors (as said above). To make some white fabric, put two white pieces of wool in the crafting grid to get 4 white fabric. You can use vanilla dyes or combine fabrics to get the desired color.
White Fabric + Ink Sac
Dark Gray Fabric
Gray Fabric + Black Fabric
White Fabric + Gray Dye
White Fabric + Black Fabric
Light Gray Fabric
White Fabric + Light Gray Dye
White Fabric + Gray Fabric
White Fabric + Dandelion Yellow
Bright Yellow Fabric
Yellow Fabric + White Fabric
Mustard Yellow Fabric
Yellow Fabric + Orange Fabric
White Fabric + Orange Dye
Yellow Fabric + Red Fabric
White Fabric + Rose Red
White Fabric + Pink Dye
Dark Pink Fabric
Pink Fabric + Gray Fabric
White Fabric + Lapis Lazuli
Light Blue Fabric
White Fabric + Light Blue Dye
White Fabric + Blue Fabric
Dark Blue Fabric
Blue Fabric + Dark Gray Fabric
Blue Fabric + Yellow Fabric
White Fabric + Purple Dye
Violet Fabric + Light Gray Fabric
Royal Violet Fabric
Purple Fabric + Dark Gray Fabric
White Fabric + Cocoa Beans
Brown Fabric + Light Gray Fabric
Dark Beige Fabric
Beige Fabric + Light Gray Fabric
Pink Fabric + Red Fabric
In order to make a shirt you will need to make the sleeves. To make 2 sleeves, you will need to put the following in the crafting grid:
After that, choose:
- What will your base color be?
- What will your trim color be?
- What style will you use (stripes or dots)?
Use the crafting table. A = base color, T = trim color, and B = a button.
If you want stripes then use:
If you want dots then use:
Now you have made your shirt base!
Combine the base and sleeves together in the crafting grid like so:
S = Sleeves
B = Base
This can be done on any row.
Congratulations! You have created your first shirt!
If you want pictures then here you go!
Craft fabric by putting wool in the crafting grid.
Use vanilla dyes to change the color of the fabric.
You can combine two fabrics to get a new color.
In order to make a shirt, you’ll need some buttons.
Then, craft the main piece of your shirt. This way I’m using a striped shirt.
For some reason the sleeve crafting didn’t upload. Here it is anyways:
F = fabric with your desired color.
Once you get your sleeves, you can finalize your shirt.
It is fully rendered on your body!
But wait! There’s more! Now you can make your pants
Then make your shoes!
After all that, it’s time to see how you look.
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of ClothingCraft Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ClothingCraft Mod, please comment below the article; we will support