Cobalt Mod Download Links. Cobalt Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cobalt Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cobalt Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cobalt Mod ?
Cobalt Mod for Minecraft adds one basic ore, that fills the wide gap between Iron and Diamond. Spawning similarly to gold, this ore makes for useful armor and tools to assist you in your daily Minecraft life. Ever been troubled by that gap between iron and diamond? How iron is really common, and makes mediocre tools? and How diamond immediately Makes the best of the best? This mod is just for you!
Cobalt ore has an orange color to it, as shown below. It is about as rare as gold ore, and occurs at around the same elevation of gold too (Elevation Y 30).
You simply just smelt the cobalt ore in a furnace to obtain the Cobalt Ingot, which is shown below.
You can also create Cobalt Blocks, which is the same way you would craft any other block.
Cobalt Tools have a durability of 593 and dig up blocks faster than iron, yet slower than diamond. Also, Cobalt Tools do not have very good enchantability. You would create them the same way you would create any other tool.
Cobalt Armor is in short, a very useful and efficient armor in Minecraft. Protecting more than Iron, however, less than diamond, the armor will do a good job at keeping you safe from the monsters of the night. Its durability also lasts somewhat longer than iron, making it an all around useful armor.
(FYI, each armor piece protects more than iron, so just don’t go wearing 2 of the pieces, it won’t help)
How to install Cobalt Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Cobalt Mod
- Put Cobalt Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Cobalt Mod Download Links:
Credits: NoahBeech (cup of water), GreenToast555
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cobalt Mod , please comment below the article; we will support