Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Compact Machines Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you the ability to build your contraptions inside of a single block thanks to’one simple game mechanic: Small rooms inside of blocks.
Each side of a Compact Machine has a small buffer for items, fluids and Redstone Flux allowing the room to interact with the outside. Applied Energistics channels and ProjectRed bundled cables are supported as well. The room has the corresponding counterparts on its walls.
How to use:
- Craft yourself a compact machine
- Right click it with a ‘Personal Shrinking Device’
- Use the interfaces in the walls to access the buffers
- Right click again to leave the block.
Blocks and Items:
Compact Machines, 6 sizes
Surround a World Resizing Cube with one of the following materials:
- Wood gives you a 3x3x3 room
- Iron, 5x5x5
- Gold, 7x7x7
- Obsidian, 9x9x9
- Diamond, 11x11x11
- Nether Star, 13x13x13
Personal Shrinking Device
Required to enter/leave a block. Don’t lose yours while you are working inside of a machine or you might get trapped.
Use it to link two machines to the same room. They share the same content and buffers. Both machines must be upgraded with a netherstar and must be of the same size. You cannot entangle two used machines, i.e. the target machine must never have been entered before.
Stuff only required for crafting
You only need these to craft the two things above.
World Resizing Interface
World Resizing Cube
Atom Shrinking Module
Atom Enlarging Module
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Compact Machines Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Compact Machines Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support