Component Equipment Mod Download Links. Component Equipment Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Component Equipment Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Component Equipment Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Component Equipment Mod ?
Component Equipment Mod for Minecraft adds some new features aiming to make your Minecraft world less boring. However, it is an incomplete mod similar to Tinker’s Construct. Granted that it may be WIP but if someone take up this mod and improve them further it will be a pretty awesome mod. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and website.
Extra content with:
- Tinker’s Construct (4 materials, stonebound for some materials, reorder TiC tool graphical effects)
- Thaumcraft (material, 2 modifiers, ability for picks/paxels to go in Arcane Bore)
- IndustrialCraft 2 (modifier)
- Thermal Expansion (material, modifier)
- Forestry (2 modifiers)
- Iron Chests ‘Mod (upgrades to Backpack modifier)
- Able to edit the component of your equipment to however you like
- Cool features to have which can give you a unique look
- It still pretty buggy
Component Equipment Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install SpaceCore.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Component Equipment Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Component Equipment Mod , please comment below the article; we will support