ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The vanilla version of Minecraft can be way less complicated than some people might want it to be, so if you are one of those persons then you need to try the ComputerCraft Mod as fast as possible, as this is the only way to add some astounding features in Minecraft.
Just as the name implies, the ComputerCraft Mod Minecraft is basically a mod that allows you to create robots, programming and computers. With this mod’you will be able to add a multitude of interesting and exciting features at all times.
Alongside the ability to place computers and engage in programming, the mod’also allows you to implement electronic music into the game as well, something that is very cool.
The limits that you can achieve with ComputerCraft Mod are definitely where your coding skills are, you will be able to create resdstone circuits and at the same time you will also have the opportunity to customize the program that created tis mod in the first place.
The ComputerCraft Mod‘1.12.2 comes with a multitude of neat things. The computer on its own is not only looking as a computer, but it also acts like one as well. It comes with an operating system, the file system, as well as games, a LUA interpreter and a text editor among many others.
- You can also try to add peripherals into this game, something that you will enjoy and appreciate at all times.
- You can craft all the items you want in this game, from a floppy disk to a computer, disk drive, wireless modems and a variety of other features too.
Thanks to this amazing mod you won’t have to deal any more with any issues when it comes to having a computer inside Minecraft. Instead, you can even program some things in there as well, something that surely manages to add up to the overall experience that the mod’has created.
This Mod has been created for a multitude of users, those that must want to experiment and increase the amount of realism that they have in their Minecraft game worlds.
In conclusion, the mod’is one of the best and most exciting mods that you can use in order to beautify your Minecraft world and make it stand out. This is a mod that is very easy to install and which provides you with a lot of variety, so once you start playing you won’t get enough out of the mod.
ComputerCraft is a Minecraft mod (with full multiplayer support) that adds in-game Computers. Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, a suite of builtin programs (including a text editor, a realtime Lua interpreter, and two games), and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language. Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, Monitors adding external large external displays and Printers adding printing capabilities.
Important: ComputerCraft now uses Forge config files, instead of the old ModLoader ones. If you edited mod_ComputerCraft.cfg or mod_CCTurtle.cfg in a previous version to change Block or Item IDs, you need to change them correspondingly in the new ComputerCraft.cfg and CCTurtle.cfg before loading your old worlds, or you will lose your ComputerCraft items.
- Go to ComputerCraft wiki page
How to install:
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
ComputerCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ComputerCraft Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support