Coolers Mod 1.11.2 Download Links. Coolers Mod 1.11.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Coolers Mod 1.11.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Coolers Mod 1.11.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Coolers Mod 1.11.2?
Coolers Mod, like its name, brings you a nice cooler for storage. Although in Minecraft, you can store food in chest but it seems to be spoiled quickly. That’why you need a store from this mod.
When you place the block in the world and”activate (right click) it, you will be presented with a GUI similar to a chest’s, but with six slots that only accept food.
When you break the cooler it keeps its inventory, and while it is in your inventory and you are hungry, the cooler will feed you, first from it’s buffer, then it’s inventory. This is more efficient because your saturation gets completely filled for free.
If you look at the cooler’s tooltip in your inventory, you may notice that it says whether its colored and/or transparent, and if you have food stored in it, it will even display the items in it and their quantities, as well as displaying the cooler’s food buffer (keep in mind that 1 point in its buffer is one-half of a hunger icon).
You can dye the coolers bye using any color of dye on them while they are in the world (yes, that includes bonemeal).You can also make transparent coolers, although this is purely aesthetic, does nothing extra.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge API 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Coolers Mod 1.11.2, please comment below the article; we will support