Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52 Download Links. Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52?
Copious Dogs Mod‘is a mod that adds several breeds to dog into Minecraft. Why would you want this? Because who wouldn’t want a furry domestic dog companion in their Minecraft world? First, you must find a dog. Dogs will spawn randomly though out the world. Certain dogs will spawn in certain biomes, such as huskies in snowy biomes, and Bernese Mountain Dogs in mountain biomes. Once you’ve located a dog you wish to tame, feed it a dog biscuit. Once tamed, you can put a collar on your dog. Using a collar and a leash, your dog will follow you like a minecraft wolf. Currently, beagles, Bernese mountain dogs, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, French bulldogs, German shepherds, golden retrievers, great danes, huskies, Yorkshire terriers, St. Bernards, pugs, poodles, Pomeranians, Doberman pinchers, collies, Cardigan Welsh corgis, and boxers.
Copious Dogs Mod’Showcase:
Copious Dogs Mod’Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Copious Dogs Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Copious Dogs Mod by wolfpupKG52, please comment below the article; we will support