Copious Dogs Mod Download Links. Copious Dogs Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Copious Dogs Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Copious Dogs Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Copious Dogs Mod ?
Copious Dogs Mod for Minecraft‘updates the doggy life within Minecraft. It adds several new breeds of dogs, and not to mention new ways to train and care for your little puppy friend. If you’re a player who has always wanted to own your own Beagle or Husky ‘ then you can now do that!
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Golden Retriever
- French Bulldog
- German Shepherd
- Once you have found a wild dog you can feed it dog biscuits to tame it.
- Your tamed dog will not follow you until you give it a collar and a leash.
- To make you dog stop following you, simply click on them again with a leash.
- If your dog takes damage you can not feed it directly.
- You need to place a dog dish down and filling it with pork.
- Your dog will run over to it and regain health.
- Every time your dog eats, you will have to fill the dish up again.
- Dogs can also be named by giving them a name tag.
- To breed, put two tamed dogs near a torch or a fire and give them a cookie.
- Only dogs of the same breed can breed for now.
Right click item on a tamed dog wearing a collar.
Right click item on any tamed dog.
Right click on the dish while holding meat to fill.
How do I tame dogs in-game?
First, you must find a dog. Dogs will spawn randomly though out the world. ‘Certain dogs will spawn in certain biomes, such as huskies in snowy ‘biomes, and Bernese Mountain Dogs in mountain biomes. Once you’ve located a dog you wish to tame, feed it a dog biscuit. Once tamed, you can put a collar on your dog. Using a collar and a leash, your dog will follow you like a minecraft wolf.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Copious Dogs Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Copious Dogs Mod , please comment below the article; we will support