Cosmetic Armor Mod Download Links. Cosmetic Armor Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cosmetic Armor Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cosmetic Armor Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cosmetic Armor Mod ?
Cosmetic Armor Mod for Minecraft‘brings a lot of new armors’to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Cosmetic Armor is a simple mod that brings four additional armor slots to the Player’s inventory. What’s special about these four slots though is that any armor placed in them will only appear visually on the Player, and not affect the Player in any way. It allows for the usage of one armor piece (say, Boots of the Traveler) while still retaining the aesthetics brought by another.
Pressing the Cosmetic Inventory hotkey (C by default) opens up this GUI. The slots along the left are the armor slots you’re used to, where the slots on the right contain the armor to be displayed on your Player. Any armor that doesn’t have a corresponding piece of cosmetic armor will render as normal.
Cosmetic Armor Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cosmetic Armor Mod , please comment below the article; we will support