Download CountingSheep Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download CountingSheep Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download CountingSheep Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
CountingSheep Map for Minecraft is a minigame that you can play in single player or multiplayer. With this map, you need to beat to get high score if you want to win.
You have 2 minutes to race around the map, collecting the wool from the chests to earn the high score. Each color of wool has a different point value and a varying chance of spawning. While you may end up collecting a lot of low scoring wools, do not give up. Collect more wool and your points can add up.
Wool Point Values:
- White 1 Point
- Light Gray 2 Points
- Gray 3 Points
- Black 4 Points
- Brown 5 Points
- Pink 6 Points
- Magenta 7 Points
- Purple 8 Points
- Blue 10 Points
- Light Blue 12 Points
- Cyan 14 Points
- Green 16 Points
- Lime 18 Points
- Yellow 18 Points
- Orange 20 Points
- Red 20 Points
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
CountingSheep Map: Download Link Here
CountingSheep Resource Pack: Download Link Here
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download CountingSheep Map , please comment below the article; we will support