Craft Cards Mod Download Links. Craft Cards Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Craft Cards Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Craft Cards Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Craft Cards Mod ?
Craft Cards Mod for Minecraft adds new’items called Craft Cards into the game. When used on the handy Card Stamper, you can encode recipes onto them. Once a recipe is encoded, just have the right materials in your inventory and right click with the card in hand. It will instantly craft the item using the items in your inventory without the need of a work bench.
How to use:
Simply put, you place a blank Craft Card in the slot on the far left, then use the crafting Grid to give it a recipes. The new encoded card will appear on the far right side and should also have the name of the item you will eventually craft.
Works with most other mods as well =P
Once you have your Craft Card, simply have the required items for the recipe in your inventory and right-click with the card in hand. The card will, however, be consumed in the process.
If you have a card you didn’t use or would no longer want a certain recipe encoded on it, simply throw the encoded card in any crafting grid to retrieve a fresh new card again!
If you want to keep those extra cards, craft yourself a card bag and take them with you an a convenient storage bag.
The main item of the mod.
Used in creating Craft Cards
Used in the creation of Card Bags
Use it to store your cards on the go.
A special Crafting Table that is used in conjunction to the Craft Card. Also doubles as a crafting table that doesn’t drop your items when you exit it.
How to install Craft Cards Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install LomLib
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
Craft Cards Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Craft Cards Mod , please comment below the article; we will support