CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction) Download Links. CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction)?
One great thing about Minecraft is surely the fact that you can use a ton of recipes to craft anything, but knowing all of them is impossible, so this is where the CraftGuide Mod comes into play. You do need a mod that will provide you with a better set of instructions when it comes to crafting, and the mod’really is the one you are looking for.
This is a mod that allows you to access a list which includes just about any crafting recipe in the game world. It’s comprised out of tons of pages, yet it’s presented in a very original way, with a unique interface and outstanding results.
The CraftGuide Mod Minecraft requires you to create the crafting guide before using. In order to do that, you will just need to add a piece of paper in the corners as well as fill the edges with books. Moreover, you can add the ability to open it without having to use an item, which might come in handy as well.
There are other features which can be added in the mod, for example you can add your own filters for recipes and other items, something that might be really useful as you try to play the game.
The CraftGuide Mod 1.7.10 includes a large list of items and a multitude of information, so as you would expect it does manage to provide a very interesting and reliable set of instructions that you can access whenever you ned it. The overall search function is very fast and it provides you with a lot of reliability.
Navigation in this mod’is very good, in fact with the help of the scroll bar, as well as the up and down buttons, mouse wheel and keyboard shortcuts you will be able to get the most out of the whole experience, something that you will like for sure.
Included within the mod’you will actually be able to find lots of recipes focused on furnaces, which is quite interesting. There are also recipes that accept variations, and these are very useful to be honest.
The CraftGuide Mod 1.7.10 window can easily be used to resize the GUI, so this will not inflict any damage to your core gameplay experience.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about CraftGuide Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Crafting Recipe Instruction), please comment below the article; we will support