Crane Mod Download Links. Crane Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Crane Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Crane Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Crane Mod ?
Crane Mod for Minecraft allows you to make big buildings efficiently by adding a crane structure in multiblock. If you love building, you should not ignore this mod.
How to work:
You create the 4 following parts :
You then build a multiblock structure like this :
That should transform into this :
You then right click the core to access the GUI
Inside the GUI, you can draw a pattern for your structure with blocs. Expand the size of the pattern with the “+ row”, “+ col” and “+ top” buttons
If you place (any) blocks in the slots on the left side of you inventory, it will duplicate the building by the number of blocks in the slots in the given direction (in 3D)
If you click copy below or above, you copy the layer of your pattern on the layer that is above or below it.
In your pattern, you can use the token to leave the plocks as they are in the world already (only works in “replace blocks” mode)
You can also use the air bloc in the pattern to specify that you want an air block placed
Once you are done, you can then click on start building to initiate the building.
You have to provide you crane with resources and fuel to make it work. Just put any inventory below the core of the crane, and put the required resources and some coal and charcoal (1 for 30 blocks to place).
If you are in creative mode, you can instead place the item in the inventory below the crane, it will be used as infinite fuel/resources. (This one obviously has no crafting recipe)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Crane Mod , please comment below the article; we will support