Download The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft is a short sprint parkour map where you go go fast, sanic speed. If you spawn in the wrong place, type /tp 228 129 87 to get to the start of the map.
- If you spawn in the wrong place, type /tp 228 129 87 to get to the start of the map.
- You might spawn with a bunch of items in your inventory. You dont need these, so please get rid of them.
- Be sure that the commands /setblock, /tp, /fill, /effect and /particle work for you if they dont for some reason (They are vanilla commands). The map uses each of these commands.
- You should keep particle effects on for visual effects in the map.
- Approximate Play Time: 15 25 minutes
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For minecraft 1.8.x
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map , please comment below the article; we will support