Creative Additions Mod Download Links. Creative Additions Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Creative Additions Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Creative Additions Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Creative Additions Mod ?
Creative Additions Mod for Minecraft is a simple little mod to speed up the lives of those who work on the creative side. This mod changes no mechanics in the game, and cannot change the way anything works. It only serves the purpose to speed up the lives of you and me. It adds some useful little commands to help you work much faster!
Creative Additions Mod – Make your life easier, helping you in creative
/fsummon <entity> <count> <x> <y> <z> [data]
Same as /summon, but allows you to specify the amount of mobs spawned aswell.
Allows you to kill all entities within the radius specified
Give yourself a command block without having to type /give Player minecraft:command_block
Will display your current coords and copy them to the clipboard. You can specify a separator if you don’t want to separate the output with a space
/relative <set|get> [separator]
Will copy the relative distance to the target to the clipboard. Set the start position with /relative set, and finalize it with /relative get. You can use a separator just as you would in /coords
Will tell you which way you are facing accurate to the 8 points on a compass.
/platformer <x> <y> <z> <block> <radius> <direction>
Will create a platform at the co-ordinates of your choosing. Can be any size you want, and you can specify the direction as center, north, south, east, or west.
/randomN <minimum> <maximum> <iterator>
A simple random number generator. Will generate a number between the minimum and maximum, and will repeat for the number you set as the iterator.
Will tell you what time it is in Ticks, Seconds, Minutes and Days.
/bang <x> <y> <z> <power>
Create an explosion instantly.
Gives you the head of the player with the specified username.
Use the command /remote to get a shiny new Cinematic Remote. Shift right-click on a block to bind the remote to that block. By right-clicking the remote, it will activate the block as if it were right-clicked by the player. Really useful for cinematic purposes.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added /bang and /head commands
- Cleaned up code for better optimization
- /FSummon now has the same syntax as /summon, allowing you to spawn any entity at all as well as specifying data.
- The game will now force debug crash if the SourceCodedCore is out of date
- Fixed Relative command syntax and printout.
Creative Additions Mod:’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1425368981
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Creative Additions Mod , please comment below the article; we will support