Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
On the main menu you get to gain access to a wide array of features within Minecraft. But there are many times when you just dislike how the main menu looks. If you ever deal with such a problem, the Custom Main Menu Mod for Minecraft is here to help. This is a simple mod that allows you to change the way your main menu looks based on your liking.
While the overall menu keeps the same buttons, you are free to add slide shows, you can change box locations and you can even add web links. The visual modifications that you can make here are pretty epic. Plus, the overall value is designed to be second to none here and that’s what makes the experience very rewarding in the first place.
In addition to all of that, the menu is very functional. It really helps take things to the next level and it provides you with a rewarding and enticing experience that you do not want to miss.
With help from the Custom Main Menu Mod’you can add some much-needed functionality to the experience. it’s a very distinct and fun way to enjoy your time, one that you will appreciate a lot for sure. The visuals included with this mod are interesting and they do show that you can provide a whole lot of value. Plus, you can easily create or handle sub menus as you see fit.
When you use the Custom Main Menu Mod Minecraft, you will see that you get a new button added here. This is very interesting, as through it you get access to some new features that will help better modify your experience.
A thing to note here is that you have some cursive properties here. these allow you to get a random value and the experience on its own is very rewarding and exciting to begin with.
Is this a useful mod? Of course, because it makes the entire process of customizing your visual experience a lot more rewarding. It’s nice to have this type of mod here and the value that you receive from it can be quite enticing and rewarding in the first place. All you have to do is to give it a try, as the mod’is one of the best menu customization mods that this game has at this point.
It’s safe to say that you will have a lot of fun with this mod. All you need is to download it now. It’s a different experience, but one that will provide you with a huge value in the longer term. If you like great mods and want to try out new ones, this might be right up your alley!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Custom Main Menu Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support