Custom Steve Mod Download Links. Custom Steve Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Custom Steve Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Custom Steve Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Custom Steve Mod?
About Custom Steve Mod:
Custom Steve Mod‘is a mod which enables you to change the model of Steve in Minecraft. Which differentiates it from other mods is that it can import models of industry standard into Minecraft.
- OS at least Windows 7 (not yet support the linux or mac os.)
- 64bits JRE(32bits only works with Miku model)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Render Player API
- Download the mod
- Find the location of .minecraft folder
- Put CustomSteve***-Beta.jar into .minecraft/mods
- Extract CustomSteve***-Resources.zip to the root directory of Minecraft(which is at the same level as .minecraft)
- (*** is the version of the mod. e.g 162)
- Open CustomSteve/CS.txt?replace ‘Miku’ with ‘yaya’ or ‘Flandre’
- Currently our mod support model files of pmd format?and action files of vmd format.
- Only texture files of png or bmp format are supported.
- If texture files of tga format are detected in original files, they will be converted into png format.
- You can transplant weapon (a square and a skeleton) included in my models to your models, then your models will have a weapon in hand
- model files are located in CustomStevemodels
- texture files are located in .minecraftassetstextures
Custom Steve Mod Download Link:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Custom Steve Mod, please comment below the article; we will support