Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys Download Links. Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys?
The Cute Mob Models Mod ‘replaces the usual generic Minecraft models you’re used to seeing with the designs used in the mobtalker mod. Mainly, it is a visual change for fun and aesthetic. However, some options available on the Mod change the mob’s hitbox to match the change of model, as well as a few other options like removing the blaze’s smoke. This mod is mainly a client side mod, which is a good thing to keep in mind when using and installing. It depends on the person whether they prefer using client sides mods or not, so that’s up to you.
It was first created by _jx but was abandoned for a while until a few players decided to revive it and update the mod. It is not the original anymore but is continuously being updated and made even better than it originally was, so you can expect new and better things from the Cute Mob Models Minecraft add on.
Features of the mod Add On:
- You can separate the mobs into the regular Minecraft mobs and the cute mobs, so you can keep everything organized. The cute mobs will behave just like the originals, so there is not much of a chance other than a visual difference.
- If you’d like you can use the more blocky version, or Steve-like, for the models. You can use this option instead of the more detailed ones of the models, in case you’d like them to fit better in with the world of Minecaft instead of sticking out so much. Anything for aesthetic!
- The new update has fixed an original crash if the Mod was put on a server.
This is quite a unique and unusual Mod for those who want to have a new layer of visual appeal to Minecraft. Again, it is mainly a visual change so if you are thinking the cute mobs are going to act a lot different than the original mobs, they won’t. The cute mobs act just like they did before they became cute, but at least they’re pretty! Check out the Cute Mob Models Mod 1.7.10‘add on to have a brand new way to explore your world of Minecraft with a lot cuter mobs. The name says it all, if you want cute mobs, this mod’is for you.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Cute Mob Models Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 by yarrmateys, please comment below the article; we will support