Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you feel the popular and traditional sandbox style of Minecraft too boring, you can change this with the help of Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod to enjoy a whole new experience. The Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod is the Medieval based mod in the Dark Roleplay Mod Series.’ It adds currently a bunch of awesome looking blocks, new food, new items, classes, and some other RPG stuff.
First and foremost, the mod adds a lot of different blocks that serve a variety of purposes in the gaming environment. What’s interesting is that all these blocks have their own functionality and add different capabilities to the gameplay. Besides, the mod provides a bunch of new items, equipment, and resources for you to strengthen your character, such as candles, wooden crates of water, beer tables and chairs, anvils, or a torch can be used in the medieval buildings.
The best highlight of this mod would be the full-fledged class and skill system. When using the Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod for Minecraft, you will be required to choose a class from the established class and skill system. This gives you access to a variety of skills and capabilities which your character can use during gameplay.
Those blocks includes:
- Chopping Block
- 2 Different Firepits
- Cauldron on a Firepit
- Dungeon Chest
- 2 Mugs (Empty and filled with Beer)
- Pear and Apple Blocks (Different Colors)
- 2 Mushroom Blocks
- 3 Different Buckets
- A Chain and a Rope
- 2 Different Barrels
- 2 Pieces of a Hanging Bridge
- A Book block
- Trainings Dummy
- And much more
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’Dark Roleplay Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support