Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Davincis Vessels Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 developed by bk1325 aims to help the transport in Minecraft easier and more convenient by adding some unique means of transportation into the game. At the beginning, this mod named Archimedes Ships Plus inspired from the mod called Archimedes Ships.
However, the mod developer of original mod comes back and continues to develop the mod. Therefore, bk1325 has to change the name to Davincis Vessels to avoid the copyright. The mod allows the players to use some blocks in the mod to transform one structure building into a mode of transport in the water or space.
The Davincis Vessels Mod has a lot of different kinds of vessels that the players can utilize to traverse through the world in Minecraft. You can fly through the skies, soar through the seas, or move through the land whenever you want. Each ship will have different characteristics depending on how you build them.
Based on the blocks you use to create your ship, it will sink lower, or sink less! For example, a ship made of iron blocks will sink more than a block made of wood. If you make a ship and want it to fly you need balloons, by default 40% of your ship needs to be balloons! You can change this in the config and just make all ships fly with no balloons at all!
The helm is required for any type of ship, simply place a helm on a standalone structure, right click assemble and mount! Once this is done you can control the ship, when you’re done you can press the ship gui Key (Default K) and disassemble.
The balloon is made of wool and string. If you want a different color use dye. You must change the color before you turn it into a balloon.
Functions like a normal block of wood except it has a different density, using this in your ship construction lets it float more easily.
If you add a seat to your ship, other players can right click the ship to be assigned and mounted to a seat after assembly.
Used if you need to anchor to a point consistently. Do it in this order:
- place one anchor on the ground an set it as ground-anchor (RIGHT CLICK)
- place the second anchor on your ship and set it as ships-anchor (SHIFT RIGHT CLICK)
- then activate the anchor-setup at the ships-anchor (RIGHT CLICK on it (no shift))
You can read in the chat, that the position was saved.
Both anchors will align on’top of each other‘with ONE BLOCK of space. If you align within range (about 20 blocks) of the anchor, the ship will snap to the position of the ground anchor!
Hints to avoid game crashes:
If you move your ship, the Archimedes Ships Mod Plus creates a mobile entity, which is wrapped into an invisible four-side box. The edges of this box are the outermost (last) blocks on each side.’Make sure that the ships-anchor-block is the deepest block on the bottom of your ship!!!
If it is not the deepest, the ship will try to align with the ground-anchor with exactly one block of space. The ground-anchor penetrates the four-side box. That is impossible because you cant fly through a mountain. This crashes the game.
If you want to take your dog on your ship with you this is the way, use a lead to carry a mob on top of the crate and it’ll lock right into place. To release the mob apply a redstone signal to the crate or right click the crate.
Engines are used to increase the speed of your ship, each time you add an engine to a ship the speed will increase. They require a fuel source like coal or wood to function.
The buffer is a block that’s excluded from the ship’s list of constructable blocks, like dirt or sand. It will never be included in a ship build even if it’s touching! This makes it useful for building docks and berths for your ships.
Use in conjunction with Anchor Points so that your ship aligns with them when docking.
The sticky buffer is the opposite of the shore buffer; it is included as part of the ship during assembly. To craft it, use a shore buffer and a slime ball.
As you may or may not know, ships can have different characteristics based on how you build them! This gives a brief explanation of characteristics of your ship.
Based on the blocks you use to create your ship, it will sink lower, or sink less! For example, a ship made of iron blocks will sink more than a block made of wood. This is based on the block’s material (Iron = Metal, Wooden Planks = Wood), you can of course configure this to make things more or less dense to your desire!
If you make a ship and want it to fly you need balloons, by default 40% of your ship needs to be balloons! As per usual you can change this in the config and just make all ships fly with no balloons at all!
Flood Fill Survivability
Did you make a submarine but it would submerge, odds are you didn’t quite do it right.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’MovingWorld Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Davincis Vessels Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Davincis Vessels Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support