Dead Minecraft Mod Download Links. Dead Minecraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dead Minecraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dead Minecraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dead Minecraft Mod ?
Dead Minecraft Mod for Minecraft‘adds tons of new weapons, structures, zombies based on the PS3 game -Dead Island. Currently, the mod has 39 weapons, 2 structures, 1 firearm, throwable weapons, 6 new kinds of zombies and alot of epicness.
YOU WILL NOT LAST ONE NIGHT ON HARDCORE MODE
Kinds of zombies
Zombies have several textures each so it’s more realistic. They can all break down doors and are hungry for villager blood. They also only come out at night, due to over spawning. They will not burn.
These guys are tough. Fast and deadly just like in Dead Island.
They will charge straight at you. 105 Health, these guys are some tough cookies.
Traditional zombies. Spawn in packs and are stronger then vanhilla zombies.
Like walkers, these guys spawn in packs, but are more rotten and ugly. These guys can ran very fast.
These guys are seriously messed up. Stay away from them or you will boom.
These guys aren’t to dangerous, but they pack a punch. They are a bit slower then walkers.
YOU CANT RUN
These guys will blast through your doors. Stay away from villages at night.
Weapons has a different effect, from throwing them, to wacking machinery to bits or setting certain mobs on fire
- KNIFES: These are throwable by rightclicking. You won’t get them back though so only throw them when they are nearly destroyed.
- MACHETE, KATANA AND SICKLES: These items will cut through leaves very quickly. Also you can electrify the machete and katana.
- SLEDGEHAMMER AND CROWBARS: The sledgehammer will whack all mobs 0.1F into the air. Also it and the crowbars can destroy machinery much quicker.
- COOKED ROTTEN FLESH: With all the zombie bashing going on, you are going to collect quite a few rotten flesh. Smelt this to give yourself some cooked rotten flesh which restores 3 hearts and has a 1/8 chance of poisioning you.
- FIREARMS: So far only the pistol can shoot. You need gold bullets in your inventory. Also you can only find pistols in my structures, not dungeons or chests around the world.
These will have mod items in it hidden under the ground.
You have to right click these with steel crowbar’s to open them up. Bug: They will spawn a ghost item
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Dead Minecraft Mod
- Put Dead Minecraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dead Minecraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support