Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
If you want a good server helper tool then you do need the Death Counter Mod 1.12.2‘as fast as possible. What this mod does is that it helps the server figure out the amount of deaths that the players have accumulated over time and it will also tell the player what ranking he has which is very helpful.
It’s a lot easier to play with the mod’installed because you know how many times you died and that on its own brings in front some amazing new situations and perspectives which is what matters the most, that’s a given.
Once you install the Death Counter Mod Minecraft you will appreciate the detailed information that you get about your death count and it’s just a pleasant way to enjoy your gameplay even more. This is a great way to understand how important death is in Minecraft and it does bring in front some incredible opportunities in the end, that’s a given.
Installing it’is very easy but the true benefit is that you can access a wide range of commands and the more you use this mod’the better the experience will be. It will help you manage the server with an iron fist, all while enjoying the experience at all times and that’s what really matters the most in the end.
Of course, installing the Death Counter Mod 1.11.2’will help you boost your gameplay and take it to new heights all the time. It’s the most interesting and pleasant way that you can use in order to boost your overall gameplay and it’s a marvelous experience to say the least.
You should install this mod if you love the idea of playing fun moments and just exploring the possibilities that such a thing delivers. The mod is amazing in its own right and it helps take the game to new heights.
If you truly want to see which is the best player on a Minecraft PVP server then the Death Counter Mod is surely the thing you need to install right now. The game doesn’t have such tools integrated in it but you can access all these features without a problem and that’s what really matters in the end, that’s a given.
Don’t hesitate and up the ante, check out it’right now and take your Minecraft server to the next level. Just check out these incredible opportunities and you will not regret it, you can rest assured of that.
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
- Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
- Setting the 2nd argument to ‘all’ will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
- Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
- Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
- Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 API
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Death Counter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Death Counter Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support